We charge a FLAT RATE TRAPPING FEE for Two Weeks (2) weeks of Bobcat trapping. There is NO
set up fee, NO
per animal fee, NO
need for an estimate or quote. The trapping fee is all inclusive: Ten (10) trips out every single day (excluding weekends) to set the traps, check the traps and to remove any bobcats trapped. It is the law in the State of Georgia that the traps are checked every single day � No exceptions. Daily trap checking is important for many reasons: 1) It's the law, 2) Humane to the bobcats but equally important 3) It enables us to make the most out of your trapping dollars by our Professional Wildlife Technicians having the opportunity to reposition any traps that are not productive and rebaiting if necessary.
WARNING! Because of the sensitive nature of trapping & human curosity - we are very particular of which bobcat trapping jobs we will accept. The circumstances have to be right and we will never trap on a subdivision common ground. Only private property where access is controlled to the public.
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU HIRE A PROFESSIONAL:
- We have to inspect the property to determine the best trap to use and location of trap.
- We use live traps that are effective and humane.
- During the hot months our live traps are kept in the shade when possible and we check our traps in the morning to assure the animals are subjected to the least amount of stress as possible by being in the trap. Bobcats hold up very well in our traps!
- We release Bobcats when & where permissible by law. While taking into consideration both food supply and water source.
- Any injured Bobcats trapped are taken to a wildlife rehabilitator to be treated.
Call us (678)935-5900
WE CAN HELP!